What is the ThetaHealing® technique?
The ThetaHealing meditation technique was created by Vianna Stibal in 1995 during her own personal journey back to health. Her original book details her personal healing journey and her connection to the Creator utilizing her meditation technique.
The ThetaHealing technique is a meditation technique utilizing a spiritual philosophy with the purpose of improvement in mind, body and spirit while getting closer to the Creator of All That Is (our God has many names and we call him Creator). It is a focused prayer to the Creator and allows you to train your mind, body and spirit to clear limiting beliefs and live life with positive thoughts, developing virtues in all that we do. Through meditation and prayer, the ThetaHealing Technique creates a positive lifestyle.
The ThetaHealing technique is always taught to be used in conjunction with conventional medicine. It teaches how to put to use one’s own natural intuition, relying upon unconditional love of Creator Of All That Is to do the actual “work.” We believe by focused prayer utilizing a “Theta” and “delta” brainwave (incorporating physics and quantum physics), you can actually witness the Creator Of All That Is create instantaneous physical and emotional wellbeing. We have learned that through the ThetaHealing Technique intuitive abilities can be used to bring about spontaneous changes and physical and emotional wellbeing.
To learn more about the ThetaHealing technique, visit www.thetahealing.com
- How I can help you (front page) – An introduction to who I am and my strengths as a healer, coach, and teacher
- Courses & Seminars – To learn about my events, courses, seminars, and workshops
- My story – To read my story and what motivated me to become a healer and teacher
- Qualifications & Background – To learn about my qualifications, education, and background
- Healing with brainwaves – To learn more about the healing power of brainwaves
- My music – To listen to music that I have made with different groups along the years
- Contact -to get in touch with me
ThetaHealing® and ThetaHealer® are registered trademarks of THInK at www.thetahealing.com.